Your employees' availabilities can be reflected in Emprez so you know when they are available to work or not.
If an employee schedule is created that conflicts with a recorded unavailability, the conflict is highlighted.
Two types of information can be entered:
1) "Availabilities" that typically do not change from week to week, for example:
- Available 24h/24h 7d/7
- Available Monday to Friday from 7am to 7pm
2) "Unavailabilities" that are date specific, such as
- Unavailable on Friday Oct 7th (all day) for a dentist appointment
Availabilities can be modified:
- By the employee from his/her phone using the Emprez APP (this feature needs to be activated by the ADMIN). Requested availability modifications require manager approval before they are registered within Emprez.
- By the Manager from within the employee file