How are guide views counted?
Each time a guide is opened by an external customer, it counts as 1 billable guide view.
- A guide view doesn't count until a guide is seen. Pills and UI elements that can launch guides don't count as a view until they are clicked.
- The number of steps taken in a guide do not affect the number of guide views, even if those steps are another embedded guide.
- Guides viewed by your Stonly team members are not billed.
Here are some helpful scenarios:
1) Customer Annie views a guide, closes it, and opens the same guide again.
2) Customer Jack opens the same guide every day for 10 days.
3) Team member Claudia opens 400 guides during a major content audit.
4) Customer Paulo follows an in-app troubleshooting guide composed of 5 embedded guides, all connected by pathing (without closing the guide), then visits another guide in the knowledge base.