MercuryGate Driver Location Updates via Text Setup
Request access to MercuryGate Developer API and get corresponding integrations configured.
In order to use their web API, MercuryGate requires management approval. You'll need to fill out a form to request access if you don't already have it, as well as provide the details of the integrations that are needing to be set up. It's most efficient to ask for everything in one task that includes both the developer API request and the integrations that are needed.
** You will want to request setup for both QA (if you have a QA environment) and Production at the same time. **
You'll need to ask for several things to be completed in the task:
- Access to the object extract API. MercuryGate will need to set up webservice access to extract a transport object with an instantation of TransportDeep,ShipmentDeep.
- Access to the import object API. MercuryGate will need to set up webservice access to import a status message using their XML format.
- Access to the list screen extract API. MercuryGate will need to set up webservice access to extract a list screen report.
- User setup. MercuryGate should set up a user which has access to use the webservices. Example username could be LogmozoWSLoaderID.
- IP address whitelist. If your MercuryGate TMS server is configured to only allow webservice access to certain IP addresses, (would have a code table entry like *|RemoteServices|CallerIP|12.345.67.890), please contact us for IP addresses that would need to be whitelisted.
This approval can take up to several weeks to obtain, so be sure to incorporate that into your timeline.
You'll need to submit a task to MercuryGate with the developer API request form.