Time Sheet Approval
Time sheets are typically generated based on your saved and published schedules. They may also be created manually.
- When the schedule is saved and published, it will create a timesheet for the designated day
- The actual employee time punches will be compared to the schedule and Emprez will make adjustments (based on your defined adjustment parameters) and calculate the payable hours worked
Manual Time Sheets
- The employee is not on schedule
- Employee replaces another and did not punch
- The schedule has not been published
- Manager wants to add hours to an employee
Unapproved timesheets will not be exported to pay
You always have the option of adjusting the number of hours to be paid to the employee when approving timesheets.