When creating paperwork (PDFs) for a rebuilt inspection, the easiest way to do so is by filling out internal FRS online forms. This data is then sent to the server, automatically filled in on the necessary PDFs, and then sent to the shared FRS email—email@example.com
In the past, we've kept "pre-filled" copies of these documents for dealers we regularly work with, which is not only tedious, but doesn't account for changes in dealer information—location, officer names, etc.
As of now, the following documents are able to be generated automatically using saved CRM data:
- Correction Notice for Failed Documentation/Vehicle Inspection
- Internal Check List for Documentation Review Rebuilt Inspections
- Statement of Builder (HSMV 84490)
- Application for Certificate of Title With/Without Registration
- Rebuilt Inspection Packet Picture Submission